- WORKING HOURS: 9 am – 6 pm, Monday to Friday (HYBRID WORK)
- REPORTING LINE
The Digital Marketing Executive (CONTENT CREATOR) reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), CEO Office, Singapore HQ, Asia-Pacific Region.
3. ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create the designs for the daily Social Media Marketing Posts for the Corporate Social Media Accounts including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and You Tube, and support the management of Social Media Chatter.
- Create the designs for the Google AdWords Strategy and Content.
- Create and manage the designs for the Social Media Account Dashboards and Content.
- Create exciting designs for Explainer Videos to be published on the Corporate Websites and You Tube Accounts.
- Create the designs for Electronic Direct Mail (EDM) Flyers and Campaigns.
- Create the designs for PowerPoint Presentations, Flyers, and Brochures to be utilized by Sales Executives to maximize the success of their sales activities.
- Create the designs for internal communication strategies and campaigns related to Employee Engagement and Employer Branding.
- Create any designs required for industry-relevant Affiliate Marketing Websites, Blogs, and Influencers for advertising and editorial purposes to increase SEO Rankings and Sales Lead Generation.
- Create the designs for Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator Sales Tools to be integrated into Sales and Marketing Collateral such as the Corporate Website and PowerPoint Presentations.
- Ensure effective “Calls to Action” are integrated into all Marketing Collateral to maximize Sales Lead Generation and support all Client “Touchpoints” and communication channels.
- Create the designs for Email Signatures (incorporating the Social Media Accounts), Business Cards, and Stationary.
- Support the management of the the Corporate Websites in regards to Design Updates, new System Functionality, and new System Architecture.
- Support the Corporate Websites Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies to achieve a consistently high organic Google Search Ranking.
- Support the management of the Live Chat Solution and Activities for the Corporate Websites with potential Clients.
- PLEASE NOTE:
(i) Some of the above referenced Roles and Responsibilities will be implemented with the support of external resources who would need to be identified and managed.
(ii) All of the above referenced Roles and Responsibilities will be implemented with the support of an internal Digital Marketing Executive (Content Creator).
- At least 2 – 5 years of relevant functional working experience as a Graphic Designer.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication and inter-personal skills.
- Able to demonstrate a portfolio of work related to Graphic and / or Digital Design.
- Excellent design skills with the ability to create attractive Marketing Collateral utilizing Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to be utilized across various sales and marketing platforms.
- Must demonstrate a creative flair and unique, exciting, and impactful design skills.
- Familiar with the features and functionality of Social Media Accounts including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and You Tube, either at a Business-to-Business (B2B) or personal level.
- A general understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Functionality, and Data Analytic Dashboards such as Google Analytics and Monster Analytics would be an advantage.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design or Design related field.
Why you’ll love working here
- HYBRID WORK
- Working hours: 9:00 – 18:00 (Mon – Fri)
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary
- 15 annual leave days per year + 3 sick leave days
- Premium Private Health, Life and 24/24 Accident Insurance, plus Annual Health Check
- Annual Company Trip, Year-End Party and other activities
- Gifts on Birthday, Tet Holiday, Mid-Autumn Event….
- Stable and long-term partnership