- WORKING HOURS: 8hours/day (Mon-Fri), available for shift work when required (discuss more details in
- REPORTING LINE: Report to IT Leader (ITL) and IT Manager
- POSITION SUMMARY:
Administer the company’s internal helpdesk and ticketing system.
Resolve IT tasks and issues efficiently.
Provide timely and reliable customer support.
Perform complete handover procedures during daily work rotations and deputy duties.
Deep knowledge of network technologies, including TCP/IP, Firewall, Web proxy, Routing & Switching, LAN/WAN, VPN, Wireless network, DHCP, and DNS.
Maintain and monitor the company’s network infrastructure.
Implement and maintain systems for network reliability and security.
Manage UTM firewalls (e.g., Sophos, Fortinet) and Wi-Fi infrastructure (e.g., Unify).
Set up and maintain Windows servers, including Windows policy, domain policy, and active directory.
Proficiency in Linux OS (Ubuntu, CentOS) and Bash scripting.
Manage and update the company’s IT inventory system.
Develop and implement IT-related operation systems, standards, procedures, and policies.
Experience in cyber threats, risk management, and information security.
Ensure compliance with IT-related agreements/contracts.
Implement and maintain systems and procedures for technical reliability and security.
Familiarity with ISO 27001 and GDPR is a plus.
- Application Support (Specializing in Digital Data or Invoicing):
Provide support for specific applications related to digital data or invoicing.
Troubleshoot and resolve application-related issues.
Collaborate with users and stakeholders to ensure smooth operation of applications.
DevOps: Experience in DevOps practices, including continuous integration, deployment, and automation.
Cloud: Knowledge and experience with cloud platforms and services (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) for infrastructure deployment and management.
- Age: 25-35
- Intermediate/advanced speaking and advanced writing in English.
Why you’ll love working here
- Working hours: 9:00 – 18:00 (Mon-Fri)
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary
- FULL Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
- 15 annual leave days per year + 3 sick leave days
- Premium Private Health, Life and 24/24 Accident Insurance, plus Annual Health Check
- Annual Company Trip, Year-end party and other activities
- Gifts on Birthday, Tet Holiday, Mid Autumn Event
- Stable and long-term partnership