- WORKING HOURS: 8hours/day (Mon-Fri), available for shift work when required (discuss more details in the interview)
- REPORTING LINE: The IT System Administrator, IT Infrastructure Department, Asia-Pacific Region, reports directly to the IT Leader (ITL) and the IT Manager.
3. ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assuring, in a pro-active dynamic, the fulfillment of the company’s technical infrastructure needs by developing and continuously maintaining a secure and reliable, permanently updated IT and technical environment in line with the company’s commitments to its existing and future clientele, while at the same time assuring the most efficient use of the company’s resources.
- Upon direct instruction of ITL, and in coordination with other IT System Administrators, develop, implement, and continuously monitor, maintain, and update the company’s IT Infrastructure.
- Upon direct instruction of ITL, and in coordination with other IT System Administrators, develop, implement, and maintain systems and procedures to assure a continuous fulfillment of the most modern technical reliability- and security standards of the company’s IT Infrastructure.
- In coordination with other IT System Administrators implement, monitor, and maintain reliable functioning of all backups and restore operations.
- In coordination with other IT System Administrators administer the company internal helpdesk and ticketing system, allowing for the most time-efficient resolution of upcoming tasks and issues.
- Maintain personal professional and technical knowledge (by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, evaluating, and understanding state-of-the-art practices, participating in professional societies, …) and continuously suggest improvements to the company’s IT infrastructure.
- In coordination with other IT System Administrators administer and continuously update and improve an accurate IT inventory system, including automated auditing and upgrading procedures.
- Implement, monitor, maintain, and continuously update documented IT-related operation systems (standards, procedures, policies, forms, templates,) in accordance with general company operation system development guidelines to assure continuous fulfillment of the company’s performance commitments to its clientele.
- Upon direct instruction of ITL, conduct IT-related customer-support and -service measures, fulfilling the company’s commitments to its clientele at the highest level of reliability, building trust, and securing long-term client relationships.
- Assure compliance to IT-related agreements/contracts with clients, agents, and authorities by continuously monitoring, reporting, and – upon instruction – adjusting the state of all technical systems.
- Implement, continuously monitor, and advise upon improvements of systems, interfaces, and work procedures in coordination with the company’s production department in order to assure a continuous operation and functionality of production-related technical equipment.
- Generate and deliver IT-related statistics, reports, budgeting, and forecasts as required by general management.
- Perform complete handover procedures upon daily work rotations as well as deputy duties.
- Advice and support ITL in procuring IT-related equipment and material, as required, according to best own judgment, in line with best practices, while at the same time making the most efficient use of the company’s resources.
- Assist in the development and implementation of waste-management programs, including educational measures for relevant personnel, in order to keep the cost as well as environmental strains of all operations at a minimum.
- Intermediate/advanced speaking and advanced writing in English.
- Deep knowledge of Network, TCP/IP, Firewall, Web proxy, Routing & Switching, LAN/WAN, VPN, Wireless network, DHCP, DNS, etc.
- Experience in cyber threats, risk management, and information security.
- Good experience in setting up and maintaining systems for Windows servers (windows policy, domain policy, active directory).
- Strong experience in Linux OS (Ubuntu, CentOS) and Bash scripts.
- Good knowledge of application/web servers (Tomcat, Apache, Nginx, Passenger).
- Experience with ISO 27001 and GDPR is a PLUS.
Why you’ll love working here
- Attractive salary
- 13th-month salary
- FULL Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
- 15 annual leave days per year
- Premium Private Health, Life, and 24/24 Accident Insurance, plus Insurance for Covid
- Annual Company Trip, Year-end party and other activities
- Gifts on Birthday, Tet Holiday, Mid Autumn Event
- Stable and long-term partnership