We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join our team and work on various projects using cutting-edge technologies. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining web applications using PHP, Typescript, Vue, Symfony, and other frameworks and tools. You will also be involved in designing and implementing service-oriented architectures (SOA) and message queues (MsgQueues) to ensure high performance and scalability of our systems.
As a Senior PHP Developer, you will:
• Design, develop, and maintain systems and infrastructure using PHP/Symfony
• Work with cross-functional international teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
• Write clean, secure, and maintainable code following the best practices and standards
• Troubleshoot and debug issues and provide technical support when needed
• Research and evaluate new technologies and solutions to improve our processes and products
To be successful in the job, you should have:
• English fluency is a must – as you will work in an international team. German is a plus.
• At least 4 years of experience in PHP development using frameworks such as Symfony or Laravel
• Proficient in front-end development using Typescript, Vue, HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap
• Familiar with template engines such as Twig or Blade
• Experience in working with SOA and MsgQueues such as RabbitMQ or Kafka
• Knowledge of RESTful APIs, JSON, XML, and web services
• Experience in using Git or other version control systems
• Good understanding of OOP, design patterns, SOLID principles, and clean code
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills